There is some trouble recently needed the money, although I am a poor man, but I also did not intend to borrow money from relatives and friends. I moved there two people in comfort me but took the money with me. Their enthusiasm makes me feel human not to cold and to a peak. Two people one is my niece, one is my bosom friend afar.
I recall last year because of bed-ridden mother, brother and sister decided to come up with 300 yuan per person per month to find someone to take care of the mother. When it comes to money, one of my 60-year-old brother, said: let alone get 300 yuan per month, is taking 5,000 yuan per month they can afford to take! He said: Although he had no money, but his daughter had the money. And said he to himself: If he so rich, to take care of his mother's money and took all the hymns! He went on to say: he took was not the case.
After listening to my brother, I felt particularly uncomfortable and is particularly sad. I do not understand, "then going on" how it was. You can not take money, no one forced you to pay. Mother is our mother, do children have the obligation to support the elderly. Like you and brothers and sisters out of the money no one blame you, no one forced you plenty of money must pay for your own maintenance-old mother. But I really do not understand why the brother as if to say, is to boast rich, is to show off or to hurt it brotherhood?
Brother said that, I heard it, I stared for a time, I feel the same about the so-called family. You have money, can you have watched the other brothers and sisters for tough times ahead. Watched his mother and brothers and sisters have lived for more festival constraints life! You do not say you "have money" are still fills that that would only prove that you have no humanity, indifferent to the extreme.
From the brother, "not the case," began, I have a new understanding of human nature and understanding. While alive, can not do "it-yourself", but it must be "less easy to ask for everything," his brother like this, not to mention the others.
When more than words here, not want to discredit my brother, I just want to look at humanity than this. Niece, this is the simple kind of woman, What is their loved ones. To distant friends and then who? 1 to no blood, and secondly she is not a rich man, how she dared to do so.
Listen
Read phoneticallyseo|
laser marking machine|
没有评论:
发表评论